Whether an employee is consistently late, not meeting performance standards, or struggling with personal issues, knowing how to communicate about difficult subject matters is critical for continuous improvement.
This 5-hour class, offered in-person or virtually, equips employees, supervisors, and managers to address challenging topics in a way that ensures a positive outcome for everyone.
Key Messages & Activities
- Importance of providing feedback
- Diagnosing what makes conversations difficult
- Step-by-step tools to handle hard conversations
- Understanding Conflict Styles
- Using PDCA as a roadmap for communicating about challenging subjects
- Common pitfalls to avoid
- High impact case studies & dynamic role plays